The San Diego 5K is a fast, scenic, 3.1-mile race designed for all ages and abilities to enjoy and an epic finish inside Petco Park! USATF Certification Code: TBA.
The San Diego 5K is limited to 1,000 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
• Complete 3.1 miles (5 km)
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Course time limit: 1:00hr (18 min/mi pace)
Sunday, March 11, 2018
• Only steps away from downtown’s best Hotels
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group, and fastest team of 10
• Invite your fans to watch your epic finish inside Petco Park! Entry is free and open to the public
• Special offers and $1 beer (age 21 & up only) for finishers at participating Gaslamp Quarter businesses
*All times are approximate. Daylight savings starts at 2:00am PST on Sunday, March 11, 2018
Race weekend parking and driving directions will be included in our final instructions and emailed to participants by Monday, March 5.
The final instructions link will also be available on our website homepage and Facebook page on Monday, March 5.