The San Diego 5K is a fast, scenic, downhill-into-downtown, 3.1-mile race designed for all ages and abilities to enjoy! Begin your race morning at Petco Park and take the complimentary shuttle to the 5K Start in Hillcrest. The course coasts downhill, passing the scenic palm trees that line Balboa Park and leads right into downtown, with an unforgettable 5th Avenue finish – featuring a live jumbotron and Gaslamp Block Party!
The San Diego 5K is limited to 1,200 participants.
2016 finisher’s medal coming soon! “Like” us on Facebook to see all of our 2016 perks as they’re announced!
• Complete 3.1 miles (5 km)
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Course time limit: 1:00hr (18 min/mi pace)
Sunday, March 13, 2016
• Only steps away from Hotels, Petco Park, and San Diego Convention Center
•Complimentary shuttle from Petco Park to 5k Start
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group, and fastest team of 10
• $1 beer for finishers and special offers at participating businesses at the Gaslamp Block Party
*All times are approximate. Daylight savings starts at 2:00am PST on Sunday, March 13, 2016
Race weekend parking and driving directions will be included in our final instructions and emailed to participants by Monday, March 7.
The final instructions will also be available for download after March 7 on our website homepage and Facebook page.