The 5K Course
The San Diego 5K is a fast, scenic, downhill-into-downtown, 3.1-mile race designed for all ages and abilities to enjoy! Begin your race morning at Petco Park and take the complimentary shuttle to the 5K Start in Hillcrest. The course coasts downhill, passing the scenic palm trees that line Balboa Park and leads right into downtown, with an unforgettable 5th Avenue finish – featuring a live jumbotron and Gaslamp Block Party! USATF Certification Code: CA15076RS.
Perks & Pricing
- 1st 500$45
- Current PriceStandard$55
The San Diego 5K is limited to 1,000 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
Reach your goal
• Complete 3.1 miles (5 km)
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Course time limit: 1:00hr (18 min/mi pace)
- Hydrate well before and during the race
- Review our Safety Tips and Race Day Checklist
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Pick up your race packet at our Expo
Start/Finish in downtown San Diego
• Only steps away from Hotels, Petco Park, and San Diego Convention Center
•Complimentary shuttle from Petco Park to 5k Start
Share online live tracking and Results
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group, and fastest team of 10
Celebrate San Diego – and your finish
• $1 beer for finishers and special offers at participating businesses at the Gaslamp Block Party