The Course – coming soon!
The San Diego 5K is a fast, scenic, 3.1-mile race designed for all ages and abilities to enjoy and an epic finish inside Petco Park! USATF Certification Code: TBA.
Perks & Pricing
- Personalized Bib
JUN 1 - SEPT 9$40
If not sold outEXPO$65
The San Diego 5K is limited to 1,000 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
Personalize your bib by Feb 1st
Purchase upgrades during registration or visit our Store
• VIP upgrade includes reception, parking, and restrooms
• Convenience upgrade allows you the option to pick up your race packet on race day
Start a team of 10 or more
Reach your goal
• Complete 3.1 miles (5 km)
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Course time limit: 1:00hr (18 min/mi pace)
- Hydrate well before and during the race
- Review our Safety Tips and Race Day Checklist
Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Pick up your race packet at our Expo
Start/Finish at Petco Park in San Diego
• Only steps away from downtown’s best Hotels
Share Results and Spectator Guide
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group, and fastest team of 10
Celebrate San Diego – and your finish
• Invite your fans to watch your epic finish inside Petco Park! Entry is free and open to the public
• Special offers and $1 beer (age 21 & up only) for finishers at participating Gaslamp Quarter businesses