The San Diego Half Marathon has been designed to carry runners over a spectacular 13.1-mile USATF-certified course, while showcasing one of the world’s most beautiful cities! Our signature scenic route begins between Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center on palm-tree lined Harbor Drive and continues with spectacular views of the USS Midway Museum, San Diego Bay, San Diego’s skyline, Harbor Island, Spanish Landing Park and Cancer Survivor Park. Then it makes its way through historic Liberty Station while passing NTC Park (formerly, the Naval Training Center) and the Marine Corps Recruit Depot. Next, it’s up Washington Street through the neighborhoods of Mission Hills and Hillcrest. The last few miles coast gradually downhill, passing beautiful Balboa Park and lead right back into downtown, with an epic finish inside Petco Park! USATF Certification Code: TBA.
The San Diego Half Marathon is limited to 7,000 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
• VIP upgrade includes pre- and post-race receptions, parking, and restrooms
• Convenience upgrade allows you the option to pick up your race packet on race day
• Largest 3 teams win prizes – stay tuned for an announcement on Facebook.
• Fastest team wins award for their top 10 finishers
• Complete 13.1 miles
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Pace Team supports goal finish times of: 1:35, 1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
• Course time limit: 3:30hr (16min/mi pace)
Sunday, March 11, 2018
• Only steps away from downtown’s best Hotels
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group, and fastest team of 10
• Invite your fans to watch your epic finish inside Petco Park! Entry is free and open to the public
• Special offers and $1 beer (age 21 & up only) for finishers at participating Gaslamp Quarter businesses
Race weekend parking and driving directions will be included in our final instructions and emailed to participants by Monday, March 5.
The final instructions link will also be available on our website homepage and Facebook page on Monday, March 5.