The San Diego Half Marathon has been designed to carry runners over a spectacular course, while showcasing one of the world’s most beautiful cities! Our signature scenic route begins at Petco Park and winds through downtown to Harbor Drive with views of San Diego Bay, San Diego’s skyline, Spanish Landing and Cancer Survivor Park. Then it makes its way through historic Liberty Station while passing NTC Park and the Marine Corps Recruit Depot. Next it’s up Washington Street through Mission Hills and Hillcrest. The last few miles coast downhill, passing the scenic palm trees that line Balboa Park and lead right back into downtown, with an unforgettable 5th Avenue finish – featuring a live jumbotron and Gaslamp Block Party!
The San Diego Half Marathon is limited to 7,500 participants.
2016 finisher’s medal coming soon! “Like” us on Facebook to see all of our 2016 perks as they’re announced!
• Get rewarded for running multiple, consecutive years
• VIP upgrade includes pre- and post-race receptions, parking, and restrooms
• Race day packet pick-up upgrade
• The San Diego – Mammoth Challenge upgrade
• Largest team wins free parking and pre-race team reception
• Fastest team wins awards for top 10 finishers
• Raise money for one of our local Causes
• Complete 13.1 miles
• See our pace table to estimate your finish time
• Pace Team supports goal finish times of: 1:35, 1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
• Course time limit: 3:30hr (16min/mi pace)
Sunday, March 13, 2016
• Only steps away from Hotels, Petco Park, and San Diego Convention Center
• Overall, Masters overall, top 3 in each age group, and fastest team of 10
• $1 beer for finishers and special offers at participating businesses at the Gaslamp Block Party
Race weekend parking and driving directions will be included in our final instructions and emailed to participants by Monday, March 7.
The final instructions will also be available for download after March 7 on our website homepage and Facebook page.