How To Get To The Expo
Expo Location: Broadway Pier, 1000 N. Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
Expo Times: Friday, March 9, 3pm–7pm | Saturday, March 10, 9am–5pm
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Trolley, Amtrak, and Coaster are a great way to get to the Expo – the Santa Fe Station is only 2 blocks away. A trolley 2-way pass or Day Pass is approximately $5. There are many options on both Expo days. For detailed departure times and a list of stations with free parking, please visit www.sdmts.com.
If using Ride Share (Lyft, Uber),pick-up and drop-off is on N. Harbor Drive in front of the Broadway Pier.
DIRECTIONS + PARKING
Driving to the Broadway Pier** If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option in advance. The Broadway Pier is accessible from the I-5 Fwy. For those traveling I-5 southbound, exit at Front St to access parking via Pacific Hwy. For those traveling northbound on I-5, exit Hawthorn St. and take Hawthorn to Pacific Hwy.
**If public transportation or ride services are not an option for you, be advised that construction and cruise ship activity near Waterfront Park may cause delays. We thank you in advance for your patience!
Parking Options (click map to view):
- P1: Kettner-Cedar St Garage – 715 W. Cedar St., $10; enter from Cedar. Public garage for those that wouldn’t mind a 0.6-mile walk through San Diego’s beautiful new Waterfront Park. Note: If using a navigation system or map, be sure to use W. Cedar St. and not just Cedar St – or you may end up walking an extra mile! 🙂
- P2: ABM Lot 1023 Train Station – 1109 Pacific Hwy, $5/hr, $13 up to 12 hrs; enter from W Broadway.
- P3: SpringHill Suites/Residence Inn Garage – 900 Bayfront Ct – $5/hr up to $10 max; enter the garage from Pacific Highway.
- P4: Wyndham Hotel Garage – 1355 N. Harbor Drive – $5/hr, up to $10 max; enter from Pacific Highway to A St.
- P5: Metered spaces at G St Lot at Fish Market/Tuna Harbor Park – enter from N Harbor Dr ($1.25/hr, 2-hr max).
- P6: USS Midway Lot/Navy Pier – only use if you plan to visit the museum, as space is very limited – $10 (rates may vary); enter from N Harbor Dr. Admission to the USS Midway Museum is free with your race bib (limit one per bib). For guests, standards admission rates apply.
- P7: Broadway Garage (not shown) – 501 W Broadway, $10/hr
- P8: Columbia St Garage (not shown) – 1050 Columbia St, $10/hr