The San Diego Kids Race is a race designed for kids under 13. Waves of kids (ages 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12) will run a closed-loop course. In conjunction with 2nd Recess, a local nonprofit that has been serving kids since 2011, we plan to provide your little ones with an opportunity to race and experience an epic finish inside Petco Park! Further details and course announcements – coming soon!
The San Diego Kids Race is limited to 250 participants.
“Like” us on Facebook to see all of our perks as they’re announced!
• Complete 1/4-mile (ages 4-6), 1/2-mile (ages 7-9) or 1 -mile (ages 10-12)
• Training Plan TBA
March 11, 2018
• “Coach” Bib allows you to spectate along the warning track or run alongside your child during the Kids Race
• Only steps away from downtown San Diego’s best Hotels
• Top 3 in each age group
• Invite fans and watch your child’s epic finish inside Petco Park! Entry is free and open to the public
• Special offers for finishers at participating Gaslamp Quarter businesses