5K RACE - sold out
Get ready to run a flat, fast and scenic 5K (3.1 miles) race in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with an Epic Gaslamp Finish.
Perks & Pricing
Each Registration includes
the following Perks:
Official Event Shirt
Epic Gaslamp Finish
Flat, Fast & Scenic Course
Exclusive SoCal 3×5 Medal, if applicable (visit SoCal 3×5 for details)
The San Diego 5K is limited to 850 participants. To view current pricing, click Register Now and select a race distance from the drop-down menu. Processing & handling is calculated at checkout.
If not sold outAT EXPO$75
How to Register
- Purchase upgrades during registration:
• VIP upgrade includes pre-race reception, parking, and restrooms
• Convenience upgrade allows you the option to pick up your race packet on race day
• Pre-purchase all your race day professional digital photos by Marathon Foto
- Hydrate well before and during the race
- Review our Safety Tips and Race Day Checklist
- Set your goal to run 5K (3.1 miles)
• See our Pace Table to estimate your finish time
• Course time limit: 1:00hr (19 min/mi pace)
Your Race Day
- Race Start begins on Sunday, March 27, 2022, at 6:55am
- Pick up your race packet at our Expo on Friday or Saturday
Start/Finish is close to Petco Park
• Only steps away from downtown’s best Hotels
Share Results and Spectator Guide
- Awards for 5K Overall and Age group winners
Celebrate San Diego – and your finish
• Invite your fans to watch your Epic Gaslamp Finish!
The 5K race is a flat, fast, and scenic, 3.1-mile race designed for all ages and abilities to enjoy and an Epic Gaslamp Finish down 5th Avenue!