Help Kids when you help the San Diego Half Marathon.
If you are anything like our families, you are concerned that nowadays kids are spending more and more time behind screens. That is why the San Diego Half Marathon, in partnership with our new flagship organization, Million Mile Charities, created Screen to 5K to directly benefit youth fitness programs.
Let’s work together to rid our kids of obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, depression and anxiety and improve confidence and grade point averages.
Our past work speaks volumes about how much we really care and will put your support to good use:
- Screen to 5K Virtual Run
- Padres 5k & Kids Race
- San Diego 5K family pack and virtual youth runs
- Mini Mermaid and Young Triton’s running club
- Green Elementary running track funding
- Sienna’s Playgarden at Rolling Hills Park funding
- Trinity Youth Soccer club for underprivileged youth funding
- Skinny Gene Project for pre-diabetes family services
Let’s keep these programs alive and well. Our non-profit event could not exist without support from donors like you, so please consider:
- Registering Now for the San Diego Half Marathon,
- Filling out the donation form above to make a one-time or recurring gift to youth fitness, and/or
- Visiting our other Running Events in our Epic Run Store for even more options to help out – and stay fit yourself.
We – and our local kids – thank you in advance for your support!
OUR UNIQUE VISION
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3), the San Diego Half Marathon benefits charity partners and community service projects, with 100% of our net proceeds going to local causes.
Watch these stories of half marathon “Overcomers” – and learn what inspires them to run.