Welcome to the the 2020 San Diego Half Marathon & 5K Sport Health & Fitness Expo! Pick up your race packet, meet fellow runners, and check out the latest running and fitness-related gear. The Expo is FREE and open to the public.
Expo Details – coming soon!
Where & When to Go
Friday, March 13
3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 14
9:00am – 5:00pm
What to Pick-Up
Race Bib with embedded timing device and Official Technical T-Shirt.
• To save time or pickup for a friend, bring the signed downloadable waiver.
• Next, fill in your bib number on the waiver form using bib number lookup.
• Pick up your bib by turning in your signed waiver and showing your photo ID. To complete packet pickup, proceed through the Expo to the ZONE that corresponds to your T-Shirt Ticket. If applicable, your zone will also have your legacy gift.*
*In order to qualify for legacy gifts, participants must run multiple consecutive San Diego Half Marathons. Only available while supplies last. For further details, please visit Half Marathon.
What to Expect
• On-Site Registration, if not sold out
• Entry to the Historic USS Midway Museum (limit: 1 per race bib)
• In the lobby, meet West Coast Road Runners (Official Pace Team) with their Saturday seminar, “Run Your Best San Diego Half Marathon”: 10am-12pm with the 1:35-1:55 pacers; 12-2pm with the 2:00-2:20 pacers, or 2pm-4pm with the 2:30-3:00 pacers
• 10-minute “Hands-On CPR” Class presented by the RaceGuards (Certified In-Race First Aid) held on Saturday 10am-12pm and from 1-3pm. Earn a CPR wristband you can wear on race day!
• Product samples, premium race gear shopping, and much, much more!
- Booth 1: Active Pacific (Eyewear/Jewelry)
- Booth 2: Mudroom Backpacks
- Booth 3: Lesser Evil (Paleo Puff Samples)
- Booth 4: USA Endurance Events
- Booth 5: Sprouts Farmer’s Market (Download their new App)
- Booth 6-8: San Diego Running Co. & Beer Garden (Green Flash Samples)
- Booth 9-10: Tarpy (Heating Air Plumbing)
- Booth 11: Renewal by Andersen (Replacement Windows/Doors)
- Booth 12: Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series
- Booth 13: Scantibodies (Nutritional Supplements)
- Booth 14: Orange Expo Trading (Kneading Massagers)
- Booth 15: Living Onelove (headbands, visors, activewear)
- Booth 16: Ultima (Official Drink)
- Booth 17-18: VIP/ELITE Packet Pickup & Team Elite Chiropractic Downtown (Free Treatments)
- Booth 19-24: Go For It Sports, Inc. (Full Service Running Store)
- Booth 25: Runners Eyes (Sunglasses)
- Booth 26: Bath Fitter
- Booth 27: San Diego Track Club
- Booth 28-29, 39-40: 361 Degrees (Shoes)
- Booth 47: Tough Turtle Turf
- Booth 48: Black Flag Running Club
- Booth 49: In Motion Events (Triple Crown)
- Booth 31: JOLYN (Women’s Activewear + Swimwear)
- Booth 32: PRO Compression (Socks & Sleeves)
- Booth 33: Zulu Audio (Wireless Speakers)
- Booth 34-35, 45-46: Road Runner Sports (Shoes)
- Booth 36: Kaleo Marketing
- Booth 37: Yakult USA (Yogurt Samples)
- Booth 38: RecoverX
- Booth 39-40, 28-29: 361 Degrees (Shoes)
- Booth 42: Soleil Communications (Welk Resorts)
- Booth 43: eLiveLife.com (Beauty/Health Treatments)
- Booth 44: Raceguards, Certified In-Race First Aid & Hands-On CPR Classes
- Booth 45-46, 34-35: Road Runner Sports (Shoes)
- Booth 50: State Farm (Insurance)
- Booth 51-2: The Official San Diego Half Marathon Store