How To Get To The Expo
Expo Location: Broadway Pier, 1000 N. Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
Expo Times: Friday, March 13, 3pm–7pm | Saturday, March 14, 9am–5pm
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Trolley, Amtrak, and Coaster are a great way to get to the Expo – the Santa Fe Station is only 2 blocks away. A trolley 2-way pass or Day Pass is approximately $5. There are many options on both Expo days. For detailed departure times and a list of stations with free parking, please visit www.sdmts.com.
Another great option is Ride Share Apps such as Lyft or Uber. Pick-up and drop-off is on N. Harbor Drive in front of the Broadway Pier.
DIRECTIONS + PARKING
Driving to the Broadway Pier** If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option in advance. The Broadway Pier is accessible from the I-5 Fwy. For those traveling I-5 southbound, exit at Front St to access parking via Pacific Hwy. For those traveling northbound on I-5, exit Hawthorn St. and take Hawthorn to Pacific Hwy.
**If public transportation or ride services are not an option for you, be advised that construction and cruise ship activity near Waterfront Park may cause delays. We thank you in advance for your patience!
- 500 Smart Metered spaces are Along Harbor Drive from Grape St. to Ruocco Park, which includes the G St Lot at Fish Market/Tuna Harbor Park – enter from N Harbor Dr ($2.50/hr, 3-hr max):
- accepts all major credit cards, debit or coins from 10am – 8pm, daily.
- ABM Lot 1023 Train Station – 1109 Pacific Highway, $10/hr, $15 up to 12 hrs; enter from W Broadway.
- USS Midway Lot/Navy Pier – $10; enter from N Harbor Dr. Note: Admission to the USS Midway Museum is free with your race bib (limit one per bib). For guests, standards admission rates apply.
- SpringHill Suites/Residence Inn Garage – 900 Bayfront Ct – $6/hr; enter the garage from Pacific Highway.
- Wyndham Hotel Garage – 1355 N. Harbor Drive – $6/hr; enter from Pacific Highway to A St.
- ABM Lot 1090 – 1329 Kettner Blvd – $8/hr on Saturday
- ABM Lot 1043 – 1304 India Street – $8/hr on Saturday
- ABM Lot 116 B St. Pier – $8/hr only open on Friday until 5pm. Closed Saturday.
- Broadway Garage – 501 W Broadway, $10/hr
- Columbia St Garage – 1050 Columbia St, $10/hr