How To Get To The Expo
Expo Location: TBA
Expo Times: Friday, March 13, 3pm–7pm | Saturday, March 14, 9am–5pm
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Trolley, Amtrak, and Coaster are a great way to get to the Expo. A trolley 2-way pass or Day Pass is approximately $5. There are many options on both Expo days. For detailed departure times and a list of stations with free parking, please visit www.sdmts.com.
Another great option is Ride Share Apps such as Lyft or Uber. Pick-up and drop-off is TBA.
DIRECTIONS + PARKING
Driving to the Expo** If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option in advance.
**If public transportation or ride services are not an option for you, be advised that construction downtown may cause delays. We thank you in advance for your patience!
Potential Parking Options:
- 500 Smart Metered spaces are Along Harbor Drive from Grape St. to Ruocco Park, which includes the G St Lot at Fish Market/Tuna Harbor Park – enter from N Harbor Dr ($2.50/hr, 3-hr max):
- accepts all major credit cards, debit or coins from 10am – 8pm, daily.
- ABM Lot 1023 Train Station – 1109 Pacific Highway, $10/hr, $15 up to 12 hrs; enter from W Broadway.
- USS Midway Lot/Navy Pier – $10; enter from N Harbor Dr. Note: Admission to the USS Midway Museum is free with your race bib (limit one per bib). For guests, standards admission rates apply.
- SpringHill Suites/Residence Inn Garage – 900 Bayfront Ct – $6/hr; enter the garage from Pacific Highway.
- Wyndham Hotel Garage – 1355 N. Harbor Drive – $6/hr; enter from Pacific Highway to A St.
- ABM Lot 1090 – 1329 Kettner Blvd – $8/hr on Saturday
- ABM Lot 1043 – 1304 India Street – $8/hr on Saturday
- ABM Lot 116 B St. Pier – $8/hr only open on Friday until 5pm. Closed Saturday.
- Broadway Garage – 501 W Broadway, $10/hr
- Columbia St Garage – 1050 Columbia St, $10/hr