How To Pick Up Your Race Packet
Save Time – Know Your Bib Number
You’ll save time if you have your bib number handy when you pick up your race packet. Visit our online Bib# Look-Up and enter your first and last name. Record your bib number (i.e., text it to your cell phone) so you can bring it to race packet pick-up.
Race Packet Pick-Up Options
Pickup at Expo (Free)
Pick up your race packet on Friday, March 25, 3pm–7pm or Saturday, March 26, 9am–5pm at the Expo in the Gaslamp*. Please bring a photo ID to pick up your race packet. If you are unable to attend the Expo, a friend or family member can pick up your packet for you if they bring a copy of your ID and signed waiver.
- To complete race packet pick-up, please follow Steps 1 – 3:
- WAIVERS. Visit our Waivers tables in the entrance area at Fifth Ave & K St. to review and sign our waiver. Fill in your bib number on the waiver form at Bib Number Look-up.
- BIBS. All bibs are located upstairs in the Terrace Level of the Hilton Gaslamp Marina Room. Turn in your signed waiver to the booth that corresponds to your bib number. Please show your photo ID to receive your race bib.
- T-SHIRT ZONE. Redeem your t-shirt ticket at the ZONE printed on your race bib – Zones A is located downstairs at the western end of MLK Park. All other Zones are located on the Hilton’s Terrace Level in the Gaslamp Room.
Pickup on RaceDay ($20)
Another option is Race Day Packet Pick-Up, available for $20. If you are unable to visit us the expo, you can upgrade for $20 (cash only, please) at the Solutions Tent on race morning. The Solutions Tent will be located at the southeast corner of Fifth Ave & L St. You’ll receive your bib but will need to pick up your shirt at the T-Shirt Exchange booth on K St. between Fourth & Fifth Avenues after the race. Note that legacy items, including shirt screens, may not be available and are not guaranteed.
*Please note that, even though we love them, pets are not permitted inside the Expo.
Tips on Wearing Your Bib Number
For best results, wear your bib number centered on the front of your shirt. Bib numbers are used as identification in photos and in cases of emergency, so please:
- Fasten your bib at all four corners so that it is clearly visible on the front of the torso.
- Use a ballpoint pen and complete the medical emergency form on the back.
Your bib and timing chip are integrated together, so please:
- Do not cover your bib with jackets, shirts, fuel belts or water bottles.
- Do not fold or remove the timing chip on the back of your bib.