How To Pick Up Your Race Packet
Save Time – Know Your Bib Number
You’ll save time if you have your bib number handy when you pick up your race packet. Visit our online Bib# Look-Up and enter your first and last name. Record your bib number (i.e., text it to your cell phone) so you can bring it to race packet pick-up.
Race Packet Pick-Up Options
1. Expo (Free)
Pick up your race packet on Friday, March 13, 3pm–7pm or Saturday, March 14, 9am–5pm at the Expo in the Gaslamp*. Please bring a photo ID to pick up your race packet.
2. Expo Friend or Family (Free)
If you are unable to attend the Expo, a friend or family member can pick up your packet for you if they bring a copy of your ID and signed waiver.
3. Race Day Packet Pick-Up ($20)
Another option is Race Day Packet Pick-Up, available for $20. This option is available at our online store for prepayment until the Thursday before the race and will include your bib, gear bag, and t-shirt.
If you are unable to visit us the expo, you can upgrade for $20 (cash only, please) at the Solutions Tent on race morning. You’ll receive your bib and gear bag, and can pick up a shirt at the T-Shirt Exchange booth at Park in the Park after the race. The Solutions Tent will be located near the Pedestrian Bridge entrance on Trevor Hoffman Way (formerly the southern end of Park Blvd) across from Petco Park. Legacy items, including shirt screens, may not be available and are not guaranteed.
*Please note that pets are not permitted at the Expo.
Expo Race Packet Pick-Up Steps
To complete race packet pick-up, please follow Steps 1 – 4:
- Visit our Waivers tables in the entrance area at 5th & K St. to review and sign our waiver, or skip this step if you have already downloaded, printed, and signed it.
- Fill in your bib number on the waiver form at Bib Number Look-up, or skip this step if you already know your bib number.
- Race Packet Pick-Up is located in the Terrace Level of the Hilton Gaslamp. Turn in your signed waiver to the booth that corresponds to your bib number. Your bib will have your gear check label and t-shirt ticket attached. Please show your photo ID to receive both your race bib and stadium-safe gear bag. You will also receive: 4 safety pins, to attach your bib to your shirt, and one zip tie to attach your pre-printed label to your bag if you plan on using gear check
- Shirt Pick-Up. Redeem your race shirt ticket at the ZONE listed on your race bib tag – the Zones are located outside at the very back of the Park adjacent to the Hilton Gaslamp.
Tips on Wearing Your Bib Number
For best results, wear your bib number centered on the front of your shirt. Bib numbers are used as identification in photos and in cases of emergency, so please:
- Pin your bib at all four corners so that it is clearly visible on the front of the torso.
- Use a ballpoint pen and complete the medical emergency form on the back.
Your bib and timing chip are integrated together, so please:
- Do not cover your bib with jackets, shirts, fuel belts or water bottles.
- Do not fold or remove the timing chip on the back of your bib or inside of your relay baton.