10K & RELAY
Get ready to run a 10K (6.2 miles) or get a partner and run the 2-Person Half Marathon Relay (6.55 miles each) and experience a beautiful course and an Epic Gaslamp Finish!
Perks & Pricing
Each Registration includes
the following Perks:
- Finisher’s Medal
- Official Event Shirt
- Epic Gaslamp Finish
- Scenic Course
- Real-Time Tracking
- Personalized Bib
*The San Diego Half Marathon is limited to 7,000 participants. Processing & handling is calculated at checkout and includes a $5 Community Support fee.
Early Price$79 /person
If not sold outEXPO$99 /person
How to Register
Special Steps to Register for the Relay
1. Find a relay partner by teaming up with a friend or family member.
2. Decide who will start the race as Runner 1 (Leg 1) and who will be Runner 2 (Leg 2).
3. Register both relay partners together in the same order as Runner 1 and Runner 2. If you need help collecting your relay partner’s registration info, please visit our FAQ for details on what you will need to know.
Purchase upgrades during registration or visit our Store
• VIP upgrade includes reception, parking, and restrooms
• Convenience upgrade allows you the option to pick up your race packet on race day
- Hydrate well before and during race
- Train with course nutrition so that nothing is new to you on race day
- Review our Safety Tips and Race Day Checklist
Set your goal to run 10K (6.2 miles)
• Each relay partner will complete 6.55 miles (~10km)
• See our Pace Table to estimate your finish time
• Pace Team supports half marathon goal finish times of: 1:35, 1:40, 1:45, 1:50, 1:55, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
• Course time limit: 1:45 hr per leg (16 min/mi pace for 6.55 miles)
Your Race Day
- Race Start begins on Sunday, July 18, 2021, at 7:30am
- Pick up your race packet at our Expo on Friday or Saturday
• Runner 1 will include the official relay wristband, although either partner can pick-up both packets.
Start/Finish is close to Petco Park
• Only steps away from downtown’s best Hotels
• Before the races start, all Leg 2 and 10K runners will take a complimentary shuttle from Petco Park to the 10K Start Line at NTC Park
• After running Leg 1, Runner 1 will take a complimentary shuttle to 5th Avenue so relay partners can reunite and finish together!
- Share online live tracking and Results and Spectator Guide, complete with free online tracking instructions
- Awards for top 3 relay teams
- Celebrate San Diego – and your finish
• Invite your fans to watch your epic Gaslamp finish! Entry is free and open to the public
• Special offers and $1 beer (age 21 & up only) for finishers at participating Gaslamp Quarter businesses