Please plan to pick up race packet at Expo in the Gaslamp (signed waivers are required).
All 10K Participants, should plan to park near Petco Park on race morning.
- Shuttles to the 10K Start will be lined up on Imperial Ave at the corner of Park Blvd (just across from Petco Park’s Home Plate Gate). Shuttles begin departing as early as 7:00am, with the last shuttle departing at 7:30am.
- Restrooms will be available along Historic Decatur Rd near the 10K Start Line.
- If you plan to use gear check, be sure to give yourself extra time to drop off your gear at our complimentary Gear Check trucks parked on K St. & Fourth Avenue.
- Look for the wave signs to line up at the Start Line according to your estimated pace (finish time):
- less than 8min/mi (< 1 hr)
- 8-10min/mi (~1hr), or
- greater than 10min/mi (>1hr) )
- Be advised that your start time may be as early as 8:10am or as late as 8:40am. Your chip time doesn’t begin until you cross the timing mat.