How To Get To Race Packet Pick-Up
Race Packet Pick-Up Location: Hilton Gaslamp, 401 K St., San Diego, CA 92101; After parking, enter the Expo at 5th & K St.
New Race Packet Pick-u2 Times: Friday, March 13, 2pm–8pm | Saturday, March 14, 9am–6pm | Sunday, March 15, 7am-10am
DIRECTIONS + PARKING
Driving to Race Packet Pick-Up – If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option in advance.
If arriving by passenger vehicle, choose your parking option, then select the route that is best for you. The trolley is also a great option and is listed after the Paid Parking below.
The Hilton Gaslamp is conveniently located across the street from the Convention Center and only a few blocks away from the Petco Park parking lots. Use the I-5 fwy to access the parking areas listed below:
- If traveling I-5 southbound, use either the 10th Avenue or Imperial Ave Exits. (If you exit onto Front St, please note that it is under construction and closed south of Broadway so be prepared for detours that may cause delays).
- If traveling northbound on I-5, exit at J Street.
- If traveling from the east, exit onto the 94 Fwy then turn south onto 16th St to Imperial Ave.
1. 6th & K Parkade – $1 per hour, $15 max
2. Metered Parking – Two hour max. Accepts quarters or credit card.
3. Convention Center Garage — $15; Located at 111 West Harbor Dr.; Enter via Harbor Dr.
4. Lexus Premier Lot — $10; Enter this surface lot from Imperial Ave. at 11th Ave, between Park Blvd and 14th St.
5. Tailgate Lot — $8; Enter this surface lot from Imperial Ave. at 13th St.
Note: Use caution when using online map services for driving directions, as they do not account for our race road closures or construction projects.
Trolley, Amtrak, and Coaster are a great way to get to the Expo. A trolley 2-way pass or Day Pass is approximately $5. There are many options on both Expo days. For detailed departure times and a list of stations with free parking, please visit www.sdmts.com.
Another great option is Ride Share Apps such as Lyft or Uber. Pick-up and drop-off near the Expo’s 5th Ave & K St entrance.