Below you will find important information to help you plan your day and cheer on your family and friends as they race.
Best Viewing Locations Along The Route
Epic Finish in the Gaslamp
What to Expect: Watch the thrill of accomplishment as runners cross the finish line on 5th Avenue in the Gaslamp Quarter! Shop, eat and play among the local businesses in downtown San Diego. Parking is conveniently located along the downtown streets (meters are free on Sundays) or in one of the many nearby paid lots and garages.
- Track runners using our “Live Tracking” on your computer or mobile device. For details, see instructions below.
- Cheer on runners as they pass by – your encouragement goes a long way.
- Create a sign with your loved one’s name or encouraging words for all the runners. You have the chance to encourage all the participants with a simple piece of paper and a marker!
- Wear comfortable shoes. You may have to stand and wait for your loved one for a little while, even if you estimate their arrival times.
- Bring a camera, layers of clothes, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen, as needed.
- Support local businesses. There are great restaurants, coffee shops and more along our route.
FREE REAL-TIME LIVE TRACKING
- Download the San Diego Half Maraton App – now available in the App Store!